Data Analytics & Integration Developer
Specialising in cloud-based, full-stack custom development, implementation and consultancy, we are an established technology company with a strong start-up mindset, creating information systems that are agile enough to keep in step with our clients’ ever-changing business processes. However, due to ongoing success, we seek a hands-on Data Analytics & Integration Developer to take on an essential role in our ever-growing and innovative firm.
A Data Analytics & Integration Developer is required to join a leading Microsoft Partner who has been awarded the prestigious Gold Partner status. Expect significant input in providing Data Analytics facilities for various high-profile clients. Work from home with the best tools & hardware. This role is open UK-wide.
Combining client-facing consultancy with hands-on technical delivery, the Data Analytics & Integration Developer will ensure data solutions are appropriately scoped and delivered effectively. Combining business insight with the latest technologies and software development techniques, your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and possibly qualified Data Analytics & Integration Developer or similar, with a CV that demonstrates the following:
- Proven Agile commercial development experience in a modern data analytics environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- A hunger for new skills
- Self-motivation and the drive to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- A background in cloud-based commercial software development is strongly preferred
We require hands-on experience delivering solutions using the following:
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server & Azure SQL
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- Microsoft Azure Functions and Storage
Also desirable is hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Power Apps, Power Platform
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
- Microsoft SharePoint & Microsoft 365/Office 365
This is a unique opportunity for a Data Analytics & Integration Developer to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner that prides itself in building brilliant IT solutions for some fantastic clients, all within a fun and rewarding working environment!
Applicants must have the appropriate/permanent right to work in the UK.
Find out more about JFDI
JFDI was founded in 2001 by Jon Silver and Joel Jeffery. Their passion for innovation in business process automation, unrivalled SharePoint expertise and desire to be the best in their field have made JFDI a trusted technology partner of many SME and corporate clients. Their emphasis on people as their best asset has created a company culture that attracts talent from far and wide.
What does JFDI mean?
If you’ve been around in the IT industry for many years, you’ll probably know what JFDI means…
Meet the team
Talk to engineers & consultants, not sales people. We believe in directness. Sales people sell aspiration, not reality. So we don’t have a sales team.
Work with us
We’re an information systems consultancy, focused on improving business processes.