SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant
Specialising in SharePoint custom development, implementation, consultancy and training, we are an established technology company with a strong start-up mindset, creating information systems that are agile enough to keep in step with our clients’ ever-changing business processes. Due to ongoing success, we seek a hands-on SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to have a significant voice in our ever-growing and innovative firm.
A SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant (modern SharePoint only) is required to join a leading Microsoft Partner who has been awarded the prestigious Gold Partner status. Expect to have real input in solving business efficiency problems for various high-profile clients. Work from home with the best tools & hardware. This role is open UK-wide.
Combining client-facing consultancy with hands-on technical delivery, the SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant will ensure that SharePoint solutions are appropriately scoped and effectively delivered. Combining business insight with the latest technologies and software development techniques, your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates the following:
- Proven Agile commercial development experience in a modern SharePoint environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- A hunger for new skills
- Self-motivation and the drive to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- A background in SharePoint Development is strongly preferred
Hands-on experience delivering solutions using:
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server and Microsoft 365 development;
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs & Scripts;
- Microsoft Azure Functions and Storage
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Fluent UI, Microsoft Office Fabric UI. CSS3, HTML5
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Microsoft Power Apps, Power Platform
This is a unique opportunity for a SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner that prides itself in building brilliant IT solutions for some fantastic clients, all within a fun and rewarding working environment!
Applicants must have the appropriate/permanent right to work in the UK.
Find out more about JFDI
JFDI was founded in 2001 by Jon Silver and Joel Jeffery. Their passion for innovation in business process automation, unrivalled SharePoint expertise and desire to be the best in their field have made JFDI a trusted technology partner of many SME and corporate clients. Their emphasis on people as their best asset has created a company culture that attracts talent from far and wide.
What does JFDI mean?
If you’ve been around in the IT industry for many years, you’ll probably know what JFDI means…
Meet the team
Talk to engineers & consultants, not sales people. We believe in directness. Sales people sell aspiration, not reality. So we don’t have a sales team.
Work with us
We’re an information systems consultancy, focused on improving business processes.