UX & Cloud Developer (Full Stack)
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced full stack user experience web developer to join a leading business process automation consultancy that prides itself in building brilliant IT solutions for some fantastic client names, all within a fun and rewarding working environment! We’re a leader in IoT R&D and a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Due to ongoing success, we are seeking a hands-on UX & Cloud Developer to have a significant voice in the direction of our innovative firm. You’ll be working on many diverse projects and learning new stuff daily. This permanent role can be full-time or part-time for the right candidate. The role will be predominantly based in our office in Brighton, East Sussex. There are opportunities for some remote work, but you will be expected to come into the office most days. Outside the UK? Well, that’s one heck of a daily commute!
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively, delighting in elegant solutions
- A hunger for learning new things and sharing knowledge generously
- The ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- The ability both to find answers for themselves and to ask for help when needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The knowledge and desire to rapidly acquire skills required
Development experience & Skills:
You will have had in-depth, hands-on experience delivering real-world solutions using most of these:
- React, Redux, Saga
- REST APIs, cloud computing, serverless
- Source control and continuous integration/deployment, ideally with Git/GitHub
- Agile development methodologies
You’ve had hands-on experience with most of these technologies:
- Microsoft Azure Function Apps/AWS Lambda
- MongoDB, Firebase, Microsoft Azure Storage
Any experience with these technologies is a bonus:
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Microcontrollers, e.g. Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32
- Raspberry Pi
- Bluetooth LE
Applicants must have the appropriate/permanent right to work in the UK.
Find out more about JFDI
JFDI was founded in 2001 by Jon Silver and Joel Jeffery. Their passion for innovation in business process automation, unrivalled SharePoint expertise and desire to be the best in their field have made JFDI a trusted technology partner of many SME and corporate clients. Their emphasis on people as their best asset has created a company culture that attracts talent from far and wide.
What does JFDI mean?
If you’ve been around in the IT industry for many years, you’ll probably know what JFDI means…
Meet the team
Talk to engineers & consultants, not sales people. We believe in directness. Sales people sell aspiration, not reality. So we don’t have a sales team.
Work with us
We’re an information systems consultancy, focused on improving business processes.