Specialising in cloud-based, full-stack custom development, implementation and consultancy, we are an established technology company with a strong start-up mindset, creating information systems that are agile enough to keep in step with our clients’ ever-changing business processes. Due to ongoing success we are now seeking a hands-on Data Analytics & Integration Developer to take on an important role in our ever growing and innovative firm.
A Data Analytics & Integration Developer is required to join a leading Microsoft Partner who has been awarded the prestigious Gold Partner status. Expect to have a significant input in providing Data Analytics facilities for a variety of high profile clients. Work from home with the best tools & hardware. This role is open UK-wide.
Combining both client-facing consultancy with hands-on technical delivery, the Data Analytics & Integration Developer will ensure data solutions are appropriately scoped and effectively delivered. Combining business insight with the latest technologies and software development techniques your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and possibly qualified Data Analytics & Integration Developer or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proven Agile commercial development experience in a modern data analytics environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- A hunger for new skills
- Self-motivation and the drive to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- A background in cloud-based commercial software development is strongly preferred
We require hands-on experience delivering solutions using:
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server & Azure SQL
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory
- Microsoft Azure Functions and Storage
Also desirable is hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Power Apps, Power Platform
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
- Microsoft SharePoint & Microsoft 365/Office 365
This is a unique opportunity for a Data Analytics & Integration Developer to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner that prides itself in building brilliant IT solutions for some amazing clients all within a fun and rewarding working environment!
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK