Specialising in SharePoint custom development, implementation, consultancy and training, we are an established technology company, with a strong start-up mindset, creating information systems that are agile enough to keep in step with our clients’ ever-changing business processes. Due to ongoing success we are now seeking a hands-on SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to have a significant voice in our ever growing and innovative firm.
A SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant (modern SharePoint only) is required to join a leading Microsoft Partner who has been awarded the prestigious Gold Partner status. Expect to have a real input in solving business efficiency problems for a variety of high profile clients. Work from home with the best tools & hardware. This role is open UK-wide.
Combining both client-facing consultancy with hands-on technical delivery, the SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant will ensure SharePoint solutions are appropriately scoped and effectively delivered. Combining business insight with the latest technologies and software development techniques your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proven Agile commercial development experience in a modern SharePoint environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- A hunger for new skills
- Self-motivation and the drive to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- A background in SharePoint Development is strongly preferred
Hands on experience delivering solutions using:
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server and Microsoft 365 development;
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs & Scripts;
- Microsoft Azure Functions and Storage
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Fluent UI, Microsoft Office Fabric UI. CSS3, HTML5
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Microsoft Power Apps, Power Platform
This is a unique opportunity for a SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner that prides itself in building brilliant IT solutions for some amazing clients all within a fun and rewarding working environment!
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK