Specialising in SharePoint custom development, implementation, consultancy and training, we are an established technology company, with a strong start-up mindset, creating information systems that are agile enough to keep in step with our clients’ ever-changing business processes. Due to ongoing success we are now seeking a hands-on SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to have a significant voice in our ever growing and innovative firm.
A SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant (SharePoint Online / 2016 only) is required to join a leading Microsoft Partner who has been awarded the prestigious Gold Partner status. Based in Brighton just a short walk from Moulsecoomb or Falmer stations, expect to have a real input in solving high profile problems for a variety of clients.
Combining both client facing consultancy with hands-on technical delivery, the SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant will ensure SharePoint solutions are scoped and effectively delivered. Combining business insight with the latest technologies and software development techniques your input will help solve real-world business problems with outstanding results.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Proven commercial SharePoint experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- A thirst to learn new skills
- You are self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- The ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- A background in SharePoint Development is strongly preferred (a development background combined with SharePoint experience from a Consultancy would also be appropriate)
Hands on experience delivering solutions using:
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016 / 2013 and Office 365 development;
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Site Designs & Scripts;
- Microsoft Azure Function and Storage
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow
Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- CSS3, HTML5
This is a unique opportunity for a SharePoint Online Developer / SharePoint Consultant to join a leading Gold Partner that prides itself in building brilliant IT solutions for some amazing clients all within a fun and rewarding working environment!
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK
Unit 2, Fairway Business Centre
Westergate Road, Brighton, BN2 4JZ
- [email protected]