This is a unique opportunity for an experienced full stack user experience web developer to join a leading business process automation consultancy that prides itself in building brilliant IT solutions for some amazing client names all within a fun and rewarding working environment! We’re a leader in IoT R&D and a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Due to ongoing success we are seeking a hands-on UX & Cloud Developer to have a significant voice in the direction of our innovative firm. You’ll be working on a huge range of diverse projects and learning new stuff daily.
This is a permanent role and can be full-time, or part-time for the right candidate. The role will be predominantly based from our office in Brighton, East Sussex. There are opportunities for some remote work, but you will be expected to come into the office most days. Outside the UK? Well that’s one heck of a daily commute!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively, delighting in elegant solutions
- A hunger for learning new things, and sharing knowledge generously
- The ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- The ability both to find solutions for themselves, and to ask for help when needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability and desire to rapidly acquire needed skills
Development experience & Skills:
You will have had in-depth hands-on experience delivering real-world solutions using most of these:
- React, Redux, Saga
- REST APIs, cloud computing, serverless
- Source control and continuous integration/deployment, ideally with Git/GitHub
- Agile development methodologies
Any experience with these technologies is a bonus:
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and Microsoft Flow
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Microcontrollers e.g Arduino/ESP8266/ESP32
- Raspberry Pi
- Bluetooth LE
You’ve had hands-on experience with most of these technologies:
- Microsoft Azure Function Apps/AWS Lambda
- MongoDB, Firebase, Microsoft Azure Storage
Unit 2, Fairway Business Centre
Westergate Road, Brighton, BN2 4JZ
- [email protected]
The Administrator keeps the web site going, and does an invaluable job.