This example use case illustrates the web part displaying the logged-in users’ recently viewed SharePoint pages, lists and libraries. The default design is in line with our complimentary ‘Highlights‘ web part.
SharePoint is a powerful platform for businesses to collaborate and share information
Elevate user experience, optimize visual presentation, and empower your users to navigate and engage with your content seamlessly.
- Provide a convenient list of recently viewed content for quick access
- Enhance the overall user experience by streamlining the navigation
- Customise to fit your intranet’s design
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Server Subscription Edition
- SharePoint Server 2019
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint Server 2013
Our web parts are designed and developed with accessibility in mind, ensuring that everyone can access and interact with them effectively.
At JFDI, we pride ourselves on creating inclusive and accessible digital experiences for all users. We understand the importance of web accessibility and are committed to adhering to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standards. Read more…
'Recently Viewed' Web Part (Standalone)
£ 49 /pcm (+VAT)
For a limited time only – usually £89/month
1 x Web Part for SharePoint/Teams
Recently Viewed Web Part for Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Teams (Per Tenancy)
JFDI Web Parts for SharePoint UI/UX Bundle
£ 799 /pcm (+VAT)
For a limited time only – usually £1,499/month
11 x Web Parts for SharePoint/Teams
All JFDI’s Web Parts for SharePoint are available as standalone products and in bundles. Whether you’re a seasoned SharePoint administrator or just starting, our Web Parts will help you enhance the intranet experience of your users. So why wait; Trial our bundle today and see how to take SharePoint to the next level.
Frequently asked questions
Below are commonly asked questions about this Web Part
What is a Web Part?
A SharePoint Web Part is a component that adds functionality and customisation to SharePoint web pages. It allows users to display and interact with content within their SharePoint sites, such as documents, lists, and external data sources.
How technical is the web part properties pane?
With ‘Recently Viewed’, administrators can effortlessly enhance the functionality of SharePoint by adding a user’s recent activity via a web part that can be positioned anywhere on the page. There is NO web part property pane associated as it auto-generates the contents per individual.
No technical expertise is required!
How do I deploy webparts?
To deploy Web Parts in SharePoint, follow these general steps:
- Upload and install the package in the App Catalog or Solution Gallery
- Edit the desired web page, add the deployed Web Part from the gallery, and configure its properties
- Save and publish the page to make the Web Part visible to users
- Ensure you refer to the official documentation for specific instructions based on your SharePoint version and deployment method.”
How will I know if I deployed a web part correctly?
To ensure a successful deployment of a web part in SharePoint, follow these steps:
- Visit the SharePoint site you wish to use the web part on
- Edit a page where you intend to add the web part
- Locate the web part in the web part gallery
- Add the web part to the page by dragging it into the desired zone or section
- Configure the web part’s properties, including alignment, icon selection, and styling options
- Save and publish the page
- Preview the page or access it as a regular user to verify the visibility and proper functioning of the web part
If the web part appears as expected and functions correctly on the page, it indicates a successful deployment. However, if any issues arise or the web part doesn’t behave as intended, it’s advisable to review the deployment process and ensure each step is followed accurately.
Additionally, thoroughly test the web part across various scenarios, such as different browsers or user roles, to ensure compatibility and proper functionality.
I am having trouble installing/deploying my JFDI product. Where can I get more information?
In case of any issues, please refer to our support documentation.
If you don’t find the answer, please contact us via here.
JFDI can help with the installation and configuration on request.