JFDI – the who, what & why
We’re an information systems consultancy,
focused on improving business processes.
We care about sustainability, people and the planet.
We support and embrace the UN Global Goals.
We’re obsessed with integration, automation and gamification:
essential tools for improving business processes.
Because humans are typically slow and error prone.
How we’re different
JFDI offers a unique blend of consultancy, training and software development.
We solve problems, build solutions, and improve your ability to select appropriate technologies.
Agile & Adaptable
We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all tools, and tools don’t make solutions. Flexibility is key. Our broad, deep technical knowledge & skills are applicable to any business problem in any industry sector.
Inquisitive & Visionary
Ethical & Human
Our star qualities
- Expert – We’ve been described as “technically brilliant”, “technology gurus” who “work fast and effectively”. We have a proven track record in using technology to turn businesses around.
- Business focused – We look beyond IT to understand an organisation’s goals. We help clients to keep pace with ever-changing processes, delivering a healthy ROI to those who invest in our IT solutions.
- Passionate – We genuinely love what we do and are committed to finding the best possible solution for every client. We live and breathe IT – our offices are an experimentation and demonstration lab.
- Innovative – The tech industry is evolving every day and our enquiring minds are spearheading that evolution. Faster broadband, new software and the IOT present boundless opportunities for business.
- Ethical – We’re honest and reliable. We don’t get caught up in office politics; we do what’s right for your organisation as a whole. Our focus is on adding tangible value through IT, improving your workflow and delivering cost savings.
Our core competencies
- Microsoft Azure, Function Apps, Flows, Logic Apps, Power Apps and Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Framework (SPFX)
- Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC, MVC Core
- HTML 5, CSS3
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Storage, CosmosDB, MongoDB, Power BI
- Microsoft Windows and Linux
- ARM, STM, ATMEL, Arduino and Espressif Microcontrollers
- Semtech SX127x & LoRa RF technologies
- Ultra low-power electronics design
- Printed circuit board design
- Product design, rapid prototyping
- 3D design & 3D printing
Consultancy, Training, Software Engineering
A few facts about JFDI…
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
- a provider of technology consultancy, R&D consultancy, software development, training, technical due-diligence and technology think-tank services for SMEs & corporates.
- experts in implementation, development and administration of the whole Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
- founded in 2001 by Jon Silver and Joel Jeffery.
- provides expert help and troubleshooting for other consultancy companies and development houses.
- business-process focused and open to any technology that is proven, reliable, and appropriate.